Hey guy’s it’s Pinkii and today I’m blogging about my current make up routine. I do change it from time to time, like when I get something new! Ok here I go! I’ll link the products at the end. For brushes, I use the Face and Eye Travel Tool Kit from Sephora. I love it!
- First thing I do is put on a liquid foundation. It helps set the powder foundation to last for most of the day. During the school year, I stay late after school, so my makeup needs to last. My current liquid foundation is the Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm in Vanilla Glow. I like it, because it has a built in primer and feels light. It’s anti-aging (not something that I need since I’m 15, but I’m including it anyway.), oil-free, hypo-allergenic, good for all skin types, has SPF 20, and more that I’m not going to include.
- Next I put on concealer. I’m going to add in the current product as soon as I buy some new stuff, because I think I dropped mine in a parking lot and lost it. For stuff I used before, I liked the Clinique concealer a lot and the Maybelline concealer. I’m not including any concealers in the links for the mentioned products, because I don’t remember what I exactly used.
- Next I put on a powder foundation. Right now I’m using the Bare Minerals Bare Radiance. I dust this lightly all over my face.
- Next I put on blush. I love the Clinique Iced Lotus color. It’s such a pretty shade of pink! I brush a light amount on the apples of my cheeks and along my cheek bones.
- Time for eyes! I like to change up my eyes every once and awhile. Right now I start with eye shadow (If you have primer, I recommend using it, because it makes it last longer, but I’m out currently. I recommend the Too Faced eye primer. It’s excellent.). My current eye shadow uses four colors which are from Sephora’s Smokey Studio Customizable Eye Palette. First I apply a light pink to my lid, then I brush a light champagne color under my brow, then I brush a light sparkly purple onto my crease, then finally I brush a hot pink along my crease.
- Sometimes I don’t put on eyeliner, it depends on my mood. But if I do, I either use a black eyeliner pencil from Clinique or a gel from a small container that you use a liner brush for. I have two creams. One is a light purple from Lancome and the other is a black from Sephora. I recommend just buying the eye liner cream from Sephora. It’s cheaper and works the same. I don’t recommend the Smudger & Liner brush from Lancome. It’s hard to use and expensive. The liner brush from Sephora works better and is cheaper.
- Next I add mascara. Mascara is one of those things that you can buy from a drugstore and be fine. I’ve found that I like my $8 Maybelline mascara (Falsies Flared in Very Black) better than name brand mascaras from Clinique and Estee Lauder. Maybelline Falsies Flared makes my lashes look really long and flared out. I love the look.
- Finally I add a lipstick or a lip gloss. I have a bunch of different ones that I use depending on my mood or what I have on me. For lip sticks, I love the Estee Lauder ones. I love the feel and the colors. Lip glosses, you can buy for a buck and they’re great. I like the Elf brand glosses for when I just want a cheap gloss. I also like drug store glosses and tinted balms. Just find a color you like and looks nice on!
And that’s it! I can do the look quickly (I’ve had a lot of practice!). Maybe eventually I’ll do a video, but when this blog has a bunch more followers!
Ok here’s the links for the products along with the version I use. I’m putting them in the order mentioned. I’m only listing the ones I prefer to use. If you want to look up the ones I didn’t like, then you can google them.
Sephora’s Face and Eye Travel Tool Kit. This includes powder/blush brush, eye shadow blending brush, eye shadow smudge brush, eye shadow crease brush, and an angled brow/liner brush (which is a great liner brush for eyeliner).
Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm Multi-Benefit Skin Care Makeup in Vanilla Glow
Bare Mineral’s Powder Foundation in Bare Radiance
Clinique’s Blushing Blush Powder Blush in Iced Lotus
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (Eye Primer)
Sephora’s Smokey Studio Customizable Eye Palette
Clinique’s Quickliner for Eyes in Really Black
Sephora’s Waterproof Smokey Cream Liner in Must Have- matte black
Lancome’s Liner Design Long Wear Calligraphy Gel EyeLiner in 300 Violet Stylista.
Maybelline’s Volum’ Express the Falsies Flared in Very Black
Estee Lauder’s Pure-Color Crystal Lipstick in Crystal Pink
Elf glosses (I don’t have a particular favorite. I’ve tried a few, and they’re cheap and work fine.)
Ok guys that’s my daily makeup routine! I hope that you can draw inspiration from it and create your own daily look!
Disclaimer: We do not own, nor are we affiliated with: Too Faced, Sephora, Clinique, Maybelline, Bare Minerals, Estee Lauder, or Elf, nor any other companies or products made by the companies mentioned here. The products mentioned here all belong to their respective owners and creators. This is strictly a personal review of the products. We were not paid to review these products, nor were we given the products by any of the companies. The Girly and the Geeky blog is not associated with Too Faced, Sephora, Clinique, Maybelline, Bare Minerals, Estee Lauder, or Elf in any way, nor is there any profit made for the blog, it’s owner, and other writers.